Friday, August 15, 2008

It's been a LONG time!!!!

Ok....let's just say I have been busy. I am not going to try to update everything that has been happening....however I will try to put a few key things that have happened over the past several months!

Nolen turned one on January 8th!!! He REALLY enjoyed his birthday cake....he had cake in his ears by the time he was done!

Birthday Boy......holding up #1.

YUMMMM!!!! I like cake.

That was good....but can you get it off of me now??

We had a great Easter!! Daddy did a monologue at church so the Easter Bunny came to visit us while we were at Church. After Church, we went out to Mamaw and Papaw's house for a huge easter egg hunt.






4th of July was fun too! We went to Mamaw and Papaw's house with some of our friends and family. Daddy did a huge crawfish boil....Gavin LOVED the crawfish (even though they were a "just a little bit spicy").

Daddy and Gavin enjoying crawfish.



Daddy being silly!

0 comments: