Saturday, May 30, 2009

Our Family Pictures!

Ok....things have been CRAZY!!! I am going to try to catch you up on everything over the next few days.

While we were in Florida we got family pictures done.....not just any family pictures--the best pictures EVER!!!! We are so excited....we got them in a couple of weeks ago and we are hoping to finish making the frames this weekend (thanks to a very handy husband). I will post some pictures of the finished project once they are done. Anyways...here are the ones that Amy sent me so I could share them with everyone. On a side note, if you live in or near the Destin area.....you need to have Amy (http://www.ellementsstudios.com/) take pictures of your family!!! She was great with the kids and totally captured our family's personalities. We all loved her!!!








3 comments:

Lori said...

Gotta love AQ's style!

Amy said...

Thanks for the love!!! I loved spending the afternoon with you guys and of course you were so easy to shoot! Looking forward to seeing the boys grow. xoxoAmy

Mama O said...

Awesome photos! I love her style! It's so "you guys." Totally great...