Sunday, September 13, 2009

First Day of Mothers Day Out!

So.....this is a month of firsts.

For the 1st time in 4.5 years
-we do not have a crib in our house
-we do not have anyone in diapers
-we do not have a high chair in our house
-I have 10 hours a week where I am not "in charge" of my children

Kind of sad....but no diapers is nice (Dear Target...I miss you too).

Gavin started his 3rd year of MDO (he cried at open house) and Nolen started his 1st year of MDO (he didn't cry at all and wanted to stay).

They have been going for a few weeks now and both have been doing great!

The boys on their 1st day!

Nolen looking at his "bubba"

Gavin "hangin loose" (he does this ALOT--just wait til vacation pics)

The back view....love their backpacks and lunchboxes.




Stay tuned for our vacation posts.....I took a lot of pictures. There is even a video of a 4 year old surfer....riding the wave all the way to the shore!! His Daddy could not be more proud.

0 comments: