Sunday, March 6, 2011

Baby Cohen gets dedicated.....

We got Cohen dedicated on Sunday, February 27th.  Honestly, I was more concerned that Gavin or Nolen would run all over the stage or start fighting than I was about Cohen.  He is pretty happy and will let anyone hold him so I knew he would behave.  Pastor Jeremy dedicated him and as usual he did a great job!

I know this is silly but I worked really hard on our outfits. I didn't want to get up there and all of us clash--HA! So.....I made Cohen's outfit, it was only the second pair of pants I have ever made and I was so happy with the way they turned out. I even made him a burp cloth to match his outfit. So, then I had to make sure that we all had something that coordinated with Cohen's outfit. I know it doesn't really matter but since I don't have a girl....this is just what I have to do!!
It was a great day! Pastor Jeremy has prayed with us so many times for God to give us the desires of our heart....another baby (and He has--3 times)! We are just so blessed and thankful for our boys!

3 comments:

KimberlyMDavis said...

What a beautiful family!!! Congrats on the Baby's dedication. Have a great week.

Krista said...

loooove the outfits!! So cute!!

Jen K. said...

You guys look great! I can relate, it took me a couple weeks to find an outfit in Kingston's size for his dedication. I was getting so frustrated, all the stores had 6 rows of frilly dresses, and then nada for boys. And then I made us all coordinate too : )