Sunday, November 6, 2011

Ninja, Captain Hook and a Baby Shark

Well.....they days of Eric and I picking and coordinating matching outfits for the boys on Halloween are over.  Both Gavin and Nolen had very strong opinions about what they wanted to dress up as.  We went over to a friends house this year and went trick-or-treating with 2 other families.  The kids had so much fun!  They got TONS of candy....which I wish would go away.

Little Captain Hook could not be any cuter!


My Ninja!

I love this picture.  Hot husband.....adorable shark baby.

Love that smile.

Gavin looks so grown up to me.  This is the only picture I got of him after we left our house.  He was way to busy.

Nolen in full costume.  He had fun but once his little bag was full....he was over it.  He didn't want to go to anymore houses.  He said he had enough candy, he was cold and was ready to go home.  That boy can whine with the best of them.  I think 4 is the age of whining.

The next day I put Cohen's costume back on him and took some pictures.  
Little Man standing....he has zero interest in walking but he can stand for as long as he wants.

Love him.



1 comments:

Krista said...

Nolens costume is awesome! Love it! the boys all look so cute!! I agree about 4 being the age of whiners...def! Cohen standing...so cute!!