Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Nolen!!!

I cannot believe that my baby is already 2!!! Ok....this means that I officially have "baby fever". By the time Gavin turned two I was one month away from having Nolen.....I am ready. Anyways....here is a video and some pics of his birthday. We didn't do a big party this year for Nolen (we are gonna have to take turns with parties since there birthdays are exactly 1 month apart). So....we celebrated at home on his birthday and then took a trip to Chuck E Cheese Friday night. Wow....did my kids love it. With Gavin being allergic to milk, we have never been-- but I have a feeling that we may become regulars. Obviousely, we came home and immediately went to the bath to "de-germ"....there are a lot of kids there.
Nolen loved having "Happy Birthday" sang to him......and the candle was pretty cool too.

Nolen LOVES cupcakes....well food in general really.

The big red scratch on his face is from one of many fights with Gavin....but this is the first one that has left a mark. From what I hear....it will not be the last--I NEED a girl!!!


Ok....I know these are not your typical birthday cupcakes. I decorated the 1 for Nolen and then Eric did the rest. His birthday was the same night as the Gator game so Eric had to do a Gator cupcake and then he just got carried away.....memories right?
On a side note...Nolen is totally responsible for the Gators winning. He was born on the day of the National Championship 2 years ago (we watched it from the hospital room and Nolen wore Gator socks his Uncle Sean and Aunt Sonda got him). It was on a Monday 2 years ago and on a Thursday this time...so yes they changed it so it was still on his birthday and they won again! Thank you Nolen!!

Nolen LOVES his Papaw



Gavin, Kellen and Wyatt

3 comments:

Wifey Luther said...

Nolen is the cutest! I can't believe you have two kids over two now.

ReBenMyers said...

What fun!!! Your boys are beautiful. My prayers are with you if you are working on your third. God is good.

JenKen said...

Jeremy and I got a good laugh out of Gavin pushing Nolen into the birthday candle and Eric's decorating skills. Happy Birthday Nolen!