Friday, October 23, 2009

My Nolie!

Just have to share a few of the funny and sweet things Nolen has been saying lately.

Every night when I put him to bed I have to stand at the door and he says...."Mommy, I wuv (love) oooh (you) bidder (bigger) ocean, bidder skies bidder whole y (wide) woildd (world)." I stand there and hold back the tears....every night.

Today he told Turbo (our dog)...
"Turbo, I smell u butt....u stink." I couldn't agree more...he got a bath tonight.

Nolen is VERY particular about his "poo". He sits on the potty and I have to squat down in front of him and put my hands on his knees. He grunts and carries on....BUT if I try to look over his shoulder into the toilet (yes....Moms do that to see if they have actually went) he freaks out. Yesterday, he grabbed my face and said "Mama, I don't wike (like) it when oooh (you) wook (look) at my poopie. Don't wook (look) at my poopie anymore."

He is unashamed....he will tell anyone who asks that he is "mommy's boy". Thank you Jesus because Gavin is and always has been Daddy's boy!

So....there you go. I love him....he melts my heart.

2 comments:

Dianne Guthmuller said...

He's so sweet! And don't be looking at his poo!

Love ya'll!
Nana/Mom

Krista said...

this is soo funny! Sounds like he needs to see hi aunt & favorite cousin...soon..yay!!