Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"Theres a bug in my throat!"

This is how our morning went.......
5:45 am--Nolen comes into our room crying. 
He says "Theres a bug in my throat and its stinging me...its biting me, pray for my throat Daddy." 
To which Eric replies (half asleep), "Theres pee in your throat?" 
Then I chime in...."No....PRAY for his throat".
So Eric says..."God, I pray for Nolen's bug in his throat....heal him right now.  Amen."  Then Eric says..."Ok...you are good to go.  Go back to your bed now."
And off Nolen goes back to his bed. 

6:00 am--Nolen comes back in our room crying.  "Mommy there is a bug in my throat and its biting me.  I need to frow (throw) up!"
Eric:  "Ok Nolen....go and throw up in the toilet and when you are done...go back to your bed." 
Nolen: (crying) "Ok Daddy".  He then goes in to the bathroom and gags and carries on for a few minutes and goes and gets back in his bed.  On a side note....Nolen has a VERY sensitive gag reflex and says he needs to throw up A LOT...but rarely actually does. 
After a few minutes of crying Eric went in Nolen's room and laid down with him. 

6:30 am--Eric and Nolen come back to our bed.....Nolen still whining.  Nolen goes to the toilet a few more times and gags....gets in the bed, whines some more and tells us about the bug in his throat until 7:20 when the alarm went off. 

So....what was bothering him?  Apparently, he had a sore throat because once he ate breakfast he FINALLY stopped and said the bug was gone.  FUN TIMES!!!

2 comments:

Krista said...

hahah! Gotta love those early morning issues! LOL Nolen is so funny!

Anonymous said...

Noly-poley is so cute! As Trace Adkins says, "You're gonna miss this!"

Give the boys and hug and kiss for me!

Love you!
Mom