Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy 3 Month Birthday Cohen!

Yesterday was Cohen's 3 month birthday!  Wow....I need him to not grow so fast.
I had a much harder time getting cute pictures of him this time.  He kept falling over.....and would not stop looking at his feet.

Cohen wears a size 2 diaper and size 3-6 month clothes. 
He doesn't go to the Doctor at 3 months so I am not sure exactly how much he weighs....but I am guessing that it is around 14 lbs.
He seems really long to me.  Some of his 3-6 month clothes are short on his legs.  Maybe he will have my long legs and Eric's long torso and be super tall!
He is still pretty content and happy most of the time.  Especially if you are giving him attention.  He LOVES to be talked to.
He is still sleeping through the night!  YAY!  I was so worried that the whole RSV thing would totally mess his sleep habits up but he had no problems.

I have been wanting to make Cohen another blanket for a while.....and just have not had time.  I finally just let the house be a big mess and made it today.  I LOVE how it turned out.
Happy 3 month birthday Cohen!
Mommy loves you!


2 comments:

Krista said...

wow! that is so cute and so is he!! Love those chunky legs!!

Alyssa said...

I love the fabric you used on the blanket! Where did you find it?