Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ummm....you left our baby? In the car?

We have a routine when it comes to Church.  Every Sunday Eric drops me, Gavin and Nolen off under the breezeway (so I can take them to their classes), parks the car and then brings the baby in and gets our seat in the Sanctuary. 
This past Sunday we did the usual, except when I got to the Sanctuary....I didn't see Cohen.  Eric was just standing there....singing his heart out happy as could be.  I said, "Ummm....Eric?  Where is the baby?"  He looked at me, dropped his head, said "In the car!" and calmly walked out to go get him. 
He was only out there for a few minutes....and the doors were locked--not that it makes me feel any better. 
He said that he was sleeping and was so quiet that he completely forgot about him.  I guess he is still not used to having 3 kids.  Luckily, he has me to remind him!

2 comments:

BChester said...

No Way!!!

kgardner said...

Aww! Poor Eric! I'm sure he felt so bad! :( Cohen will never know till you let him read your blog! Lol.