Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Beach and an Anniversary

We made another quick trip Florida for Great Strides for Ayla's Army.  Of course we went to the beach a few times.  We also celebrated a milestone anniversary--10 YEARS!
Since Cohen was 6 months old this trip, he was able to have sunscreen on.....and actually get out from under the umbrella.  I think he likes the beach!
Ayla, Nolen and Gavin had fun looking for "sea creatures".


My boys LOVE the beach.  They don't even want to eat when they are there.  They are just too busy playing.



Oh how I LOVE those fat legs!


Per the recommendation of Lori (aka expert on all things Destin) we went to Bistro Bijoux for dinner to celebrate our anniversary.
We took Cohen with us and had a great dinner outside.  He was an angel baby as usual.
Eric and I have been married for 10 years!  We got married when we were practically babies--I was 21 and he was 20.  God has strengthened our marriage through the years.  I have seen so many times where fertility struggles tear people apart and we have been so blessed....all of our struggles have only brought us closer together.  Life has not been perfect but I am so thankful for my husband.  I know that we can get through anything together.

3 comments:

Dianne Guthmuller said...

Happy Anniversary! So proud of you! I was really getting use to having you visit every two are three weeks!

Love and Miss You!
Mom

Lori said...

Thanks for the shout out!

Anonymous said...

Ayla has a sexy bum i could have fun with her