Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cohen is 7 Months Old--Ahhhhh!

Cohen is 7 months old.....before I know it we are going to be celebrating his 1st birthday! I think with each child you have...you realize more how quickly time passes. I look at Gavin and Nolen and I know I was there when they were babies but I have a hard time remembering the little details. I want to remember everything....what he smells like, how soft his skin is, how crazy blue his eyes are, the sound of that sweet little voice.....I could go on and on.
The "mohawk" is back!  His hair is coming in sooo fast and it is so blonde.
Cohen is on the move!  He is doing the "wounded soldier" crawl.  It is so cute...he pulls with his hands clasped together and pushes with his little toes.
He claps and yells "Aaaayyyyyyy" which is adorable.  Whenever I clap for him, I always say "yay" and he is totally copying me....clearly a genius!  He waves.....at himself.  He is completely mesmorized by Gavin and Nolen.  Cohen is still the happiest baby on earth.
Cohen is wearing a size 4 diapers and a combination of 6-12 and 12-18 clothes.  He is hovering around the 20lb mark.  He has big, juicy legs and about 3 chins.  He has 2 teeth but by the looks of his gums...I would be willing to bet there will be a few more in the next month. 
He is a "biter"......which is not fun.  I  try to scold him when he does it but it is really hard because he looks at me and smiles....and then I melt.

0 comments: