Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Beach

Have I mentioned that my kids love the beach?  Well, they do......
Eric was hunting in Canada over Labor Day so the boys and I headed to Florida.  There was a tropical storm so it wasn't exactly the best beach weather.  We only got to go one day and it was cloudy but the boys didn't seem to mind.  They had a blast.

 Nolen and Ayla....they looove each other!

When we got there, Gavin was pouting because I wouldn't let him bring his I-Pod down to the beach.  That lasted about 5 seconds.  As soon as his feet touched the sand, he forgot all about it.

Sand does not bother this little guy one bit.  When he was a baby, he hated the sand.  I am sure I have said it before but you could sit him in a chair and he would not move for hours because he did not want to get sand on any part of him.  I would say he got over it.

My big boy....he looks so grown up here!

Nolen being silly.....




Oh Mom, seriously.  Can you get me out of this thing?  I wanna eat some sand!


Gavin Boogie Boarding

Little toes in the sand.

This was the first time that I sat Cohen in the sand and just let him play.  Of course, he had to taste it.....

Want some?



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

it would be so hot having ayla in bed, the feel of her tiny cotton panties coming off just knowing what is waiting for me under them, my cousin was so good at 3 i was 13