Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cades Cove 2011

My Dad and Elsie came in town for Thanksgiving. We decided to take a drive up to Cade's Cove (or Code's Cave according to Gavin). We went up through Townsend and hit no traffic, which was amazing!

One of our main goals for going was to try and get a family picture for our Christmas card. Although, I got a few of the boys that were good....it was a major FAIL as far as a getting one of all 5 of us. Mainly, because of Eric's hair. He decided to bring his hair stuff and just fix it when we got there. Let's just say....that was not the best idea. Anyways, we used one of our previous family pictures so it worked out.


This little guy was getting a little sick of being in his carseat....and he was not at all impressed with the scenery.

Nolen's smile cracks me up.....his whole face smiles.

Gavin posing....

This cracks me up....Daddy was getting everyone situated.


My boys....how precious are they?

Toothless Gavin

Mommy and Cohen

Big boy standing (walking? not so much)


Papa (my Dad) and the boys


Papa, Mama Elsie and Cohen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures! Love your family. :)

The Holt's said...

I love the pictures! Your boys are so handsome.

Mama O said...

Your family is gorgeous, Ali. And I LOVE your hair. You can pull off any color but I really like the red. Foxy Mama. :)