Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter!

We had a great Easter! 
Saturday night we made Resurrection Rolls.  The boys LOVED them.  It was a great way to remind them what Easter is truly about.  The past few years we have made something similar but they were cookies....lets just say the rolls taste MUCH better.  They were so excited to pull them out of the oven and I was so afraid someone was going to get burnt.  Someone did.....me!  I got a pretty good burn on the inside of my arm right at my elbow.  I will have a nice scar and will never forget what Easter is really about.  
The next morning the Easter bunny had delivered the baskets to their rooms...which they thought was pretty cool.  Mommy was a little upset with Mr. Bunny because I couldn't capture their reactions and since I was frantically trying to get myself dressed before they woke up I didn't even get a picture of them...ugh.  
We had an amazing service at OneLife (as usual) and then had lunch at PF Changs...YUM!  After that we came home and took a nap (3/5ths of us did anyway...the other 2 pigged out on candy and kept Mommy from sleeping).  
Sunday evening we went out to Mamaw and Papaw's house for pictures, dinner and an Easter egg hunt.
It was a great day and the kids had a blast.

{Gavin looking so grown up}


{Nolen-I love his smile...his whole face smiles}


{Brothers}

{Our 3 little men}

{Cohen is a little ball of energy these days}




{Our family of 5 plus a little bump}


{Nolen and his sweet cousin Elliott, so sweet}




{We could not get Cohen interested in finding eggs and putting them in his basket.  He found one egg that looked like a football, threw it and then ran and got it and did it again all while saying "baaalllll"!}

0 comments: