Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring Break 2012

I'm back!  It has been a rough couple of months at the Gifford house.  I have had zero energy and Cohen is at that age where he is in to everything!  I am sure that my family is happy to have me back....they are sick of having nothing to eat in the house and a Mommy who can't get off the couch.
Baby #4 is doing well.  I am 14 weeks and we will be finding out soon what we are having.  We are all very excited about that!

For Spring Break this year we went to home to Florida.  We stayed in Blue Mountain Beach (thanks Holley!) which is our favorite beach ever.  We were down there for Spring Break and pretty much had the whole beach to ourselves.  It was so nice.

This was Cohen's first trip to the beach that he could walk and play in the sand.  Nolen was not fond of the beach at this age at all so I didn't know what Cohen would think.  There was about 30 seconds of reservation and then he was good.  He loved it!

Nolen loves the beach, he does not love the saltwater in his eyes.  I think I wiped his eyes every 5 minutes the whole time we were out there.  This is his face in almost every picture....if it wasn't saltwater it was the sun.  Is it just me or is 5 a whiny age?

Gavin had a broken foot (2 metacarpals) so he was in a cast up to his knee.  We had to order him this little cover thing that you pump all the air out of.  It worked great.  Having that cast on his foot did not slow him down one bit.  He was all over the beach and in the water....running everywhere.






Daddy and little man.

 Gavin is getting so big.

Cohen was dancing to our neighbor beach goers music and face planted in the sand.  As much as he liked the beach....he did not like getting the sand rinsed off his face with freezing cold saltwater.  I don't blame him.

Nolen dancing....with a Lego guy in his hand of course. 


 Eric, some friends of ours and the boys spent about 4 hours making this sand castle.  Unfortunately, Daddy was so sore from bending over for that long that he could hardly walk that night and the next day. Poor Daddy.

We had a great time.  We were not ready to come home.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yοur current report has provеn uѕeful to mуself.
It’s really educational аnd you аre obviously quitе well-informeԁ in thіs region.
You have openеd up оuг fаce in orԁеr to ԁiffeгent
opinion of thіs kіnԁ of subject matter togеther with іntriquing,
notablе and sοlіd content mаterial.
my website :: ativan

Anonymous said...

Currently it appearѕ like BlοgEngine is thе bеst blogging platform out thеre right now.
(from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

My web-site - Read More