Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gotta love Nanus and Mamaws!!

I get soooo tired of trying to come up with new things for Gavin to eat cause I deal with it everyday. But my Mom (the boys call her Nanu) and Eric's Mom (Mamaw) always manage to come up with something that Gavin loves that I never thought of.
The latest is Gavin's Special Muffins by Mamaw. Debbie made him cinnamon soy muffins in little cupcake pans and he ate like 6 of them....he loved them.
My Mom was in town for a few days this past weekend and she made Nolen grilled cheese. Obviousely, Gavin can't have grilled cheese so she decided he needed something special. She made him a grilled peanut butter and jelly sandwich! She put his special butter on the outsides of the bread and peanut butter and jelly inside and grilled it. The pb&j was oozing out of the inside (special sauce) and Gavin thought it was the best thing he had ever tasted. When I got home he informed me that he wants Nanu's PB&J everyday!
I can't compete with Mamaws and Nanus!!!

0 comments: