Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Daddy can make anything out of cardboard!!

No really...he can. I didn't believe it either but Gavin has been saying that for months. He has made wings, a knight suit and several other things I can't recall. This is the most recent.....a reindeer and sleigh. Gavin is really into Christmas this year. He knows EXACTLY what Christmas is about.....he told me the other day on the way to school, "Mommy, Christmas is really all about Jesus". However, he also loves all the other parts of it too. Gavin was really into decorating this year (he is gonna be just like his Daddy....who loves Christmas more than any man I know). For your viewing pleasure.....Gavin in his cardboard sleigh singing his very own version of Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer!!!! HILARIOUS!

1 comments:

ReBenMyers said...

Oh my how precious. I needed a good chuckle and your adorable son provided me that luxury. Eric is a great craftsman with cardboard!!! He could start a whole business. Talk about Green!!!

Have a wonderful Christmas.