Friday, April 3, 2009

I made another blanket!!

I made a blanket and 2 burp clothes today....I am pretty excited about how they turned out! I am definitely improving on my quality. It is a gift for the baby in the video that I posted yesterday. Here are some pictures.






I also ordered my fabric today to start my quilt for our living room. I have a quilt that Eric's great-grandma made that I love. It is covered with holes and we still use it. Eric's grandma found the same backing that it has on it and so I am on a mission to make a really fabulous, soft quilt. I'll keep you posted!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are soooo good! I am very impressed! Get to making your blankets so you can make one for ayla!!

krista

Dianne Guthmuller said...

I love this! It's very unique!

~Mom