Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Me and My Hubby!!

Eric and I celebrated our 9th anniversary a few days ago! 
We started dating on October 16, 1997.  I was a senior in high school and he was a junior--I robbed the cradle!  HA!  It was right before we left to head to the Boggy Bayou Mullet Festival on a Friday night.  If you are not from Niceville...the Mullet Festival is a BIG deal--or at least it was then. 
So we have been together for 12 years and married for 9.  I love him more every day and I am soooo thankful that God put us together.  He is the best husband and daddy and I am just so happy with the life that we are building together. 
I think he is even HOTTER than he was the day we started dating and I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together. 
Happy Anniversary Eric!  I love you!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Hooray for marrying high school sweethearts! We are proving statistics wrong!

Anonymous said...

Where have the years gone? So proud of you two!

Love Mom!

Krista said...

Thats a good pic I took of yall~ Love ya!!

Jeremy said...

Happy Anniversary you guys... The years have really flown by