Tuesday, May 11, 2010

16 Weeks!

This pregnancy is going by pretty fast!  I have had a great pregnancy so far.  I am not nauseous anymore and not nearly as tired as I was.  I can actually move off of the couch--yay!
We are ALL looking forward to knowing what this little baby is......and we find out 3 weeks from today!  We are gonna take the boys with us.....I am so excited for them to get to see their little sister or brother on tv. 
Our little baby is so thoughtful too......she/he gave me a Mothers Day present!  I got to feel her/him kick for the first time Sunday night.  It was really special and perfect timing!


So this is my 16 week picture.  Dresses are still my best friend although I do have maternity jeans on today that were huge a month ago and now fit a lot better.  That worries me a little because they were mainly huge in the butt and upper legs so that means not just my stomach is getting bigger. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful! I think you are definitely carrying this baby differently than Gavin and Nolen. It looks more like a basketball! Uhmmmm, we'll find out if that means anything real soon!!

Love You!
Mom

Krista said...

you look soo pretty! I agree with mom, somthing looks diff about your baby-bump! I am so excited for u to find out!!
And ps. I have tried to take pics of myself for a blog post and belly update but they are all discusting!! Take great joy in your beauty lady!!

Luv u

Jen K. said...

Allison you look so pretty! Your little bump is adorable.

Jen K. said...

We don't have any exciting news yet, but I hope you do today!!!

AmyQ said...

You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!