Thursday, October 7, 2010

Random

Don't you love Nolen's bib?  He is practicing for the baby.  He decided that he needed a bib to eat his ravioli's.....yes, he is 3.
Gavin lost his 2nd tooth 2 nights ago.  It was his other bottom middle one....and the permanent one was coming in behind it just like last time....what is the deal with that?
Nolen got 2 of his fingers smashed in the bathroom door at school today....they called me and when I got there he was still crying.....it broke my heart.  They suggested I take him to the emergency room because he wouldn't move them.  Instead, I brought him home, gave him tylenol, cleaned them up really good, put neosporin and handy manny bandaids.  He moved his fingers, is totally fine now and informed me that I am "his best mommy ever and sooo gentle."
Gavin got his very first school picture proofs back today.  He looks like a total stud with his little smirk and his arms crossed.  He asked me if I liked them, I said "yes, do you?" and he said "I love them, I can't stop looking at myself."  HA....no ego problems around here.
I am still pregnant, still waiting.....hopefully, my next post will be an adorable picture of our newest addition.


1 comments:

Dianne Guthmuller said...

I can't wait to get there!