Monday, October 4, 2010

Any time now.......

Well, Eric went on his trip and made it back!  YAY!  I am so happy that he got to go and I did not have the baby while he was gone. 
Now that he is back......I am READY!
None of my clothes fit.  It is much cooler here than it has been.....the few pair of pants I have hurt my stomach because they are too tight.  My stomach hangs out of the bottom of my shirts....which is so attractive.  The most comfortable thing I have is leggings.....but I only have 1 pair and I can't wear those everyday....and I need really long shirts to cover my ever expanding butt...and I only have a few! 
So.....enough complaining. 
We are ready.  I think when you find out you are dilated.....you go into this panic mode and you rush and get all your last minute things done so that you aren't left unprepared when the baby comes.  Then you wait.....and you get really impatient when 2 weeks later you are still just walking around.....4 centimeters dilated but not in labor. 
I go back to the Doctor tomorrow so we will see if anything has changed. 
Eric's Dad says the baby is coming on his birthday, which is Sunday.  That would definitely be neat to not only share a birthday with his Papaw but also have a birthday of 10/10/10.  Also, Friday would be good because then all my boys would be born on the 8th of the month. 
So....we wait.....not so patiently. 

3 comments:

Krista said...

we are waiting too!! COme On Cohen!!

little giffords said...

Good grief... Here I was thinking you wouldn't even make it to October, and now it's the 5th! None of us is very patient to meet you, Little Cohen!

Jen said...

I've started stalking your blog now : )