Saturday, February 26, 2011

I've Been Busy!

My Mom, Sister and Niece came up from Florida for a visit. Since I don't have a girl......I thought it would be fun to make some stuff for Ayla.




I am most proud of this outfit.  I had never made pants before.  Luckily my Mom had....and she was my supervisor.  We basically made them without a pattern and I thought they turned out really cute!
This is Nolen's new smile.  I promise, he has eyes in there somewhere.  He even has dimples under his eyes!
Gavin.....so grown up!
Miss Ayla in her new outfit!  Pretty cute if I do say so myself.

We had a great time.  Eric was out of town for his new business venture, Bone Rush.  So, it was just us girls and all the kids.  We didn't do a lot but had fun just hanging out and laughing.  I really miss my family and it is so nice when I get to see them.

I'm pretty sure this guy LOVED all the attention he got.  I think he was even more spoiled after they left than he was before.
Nanu and Cohen.
 Mommy and Cohen....could he be any cuter?  No, he could not.
Krista and I got feather extensions....in case you are wondering what is in my hair. Hers are turquoise....because she is more funky! Right Krista?


2 comments:

Krista said...

love all ayla's shirts!! Thank you again!! AND yes I am more funky..haha

Dianne Guthmuller said...

I can't believe we had a sewing party! Boy y'all are getting old!

Seriously, it was so much fun!

Love you!
Mom