Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Vacation Day Five--Magic Kingdom

All Nolen talked about the whole trip was going on Pirates of the Caribbean ride and getting some "guys".  So....we did what any parent would do and saved Magic Kingdom until the last day to torture him!

Mommy and two of her boys!
Gavin and Nolen in front of the Buzz Lightyear ride.
Daddy was REALLY in to this game.  Poor Nolen.....couldn't figure out how to point it.  Daddy is just a little bit competitive....um yeah.  In his defense, he did help him...a little!
Gavin did pretty well....Mommy did not.  It is pretty hard to point, shoot, hold a baby and take pictures.

All my boys on the Jungle Cruise.
My precious blue eyed baby.
We had a great vacation.  The boys had a blast and can't wait to go back!  I love making memories with my amazing not so little family!  I am so blessed.

0 comments: