Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's A.........................

Yep!  Boy #3!  I can't lie......we were a little disappointed when we found out.  Except for Gavin....he was very happy.  The baby looks perfectly healthy which is obviously the most important thing.
So.....we are going to re-use Nolen's baby bedding and just change up the rest of the nursery.  We are pretty stocked up on little boy clothes which is a good thing because I did not see one cute thing for boys when we went shopping today. 
As far as the name goes.....we have no clue.  I would really like to have a name that ends in "N" since we have a Gavin and Nolen.  I just think it will sound better since they are all boys. 
It is still sinking in for Eric and I but it was definitely very clear that it is a boy!  The ultrasound tech didn't even have to tell us....we noticed right away.

5 comments:

Mama O said...

Wow! Those Giffords sure are good at making little men, aren't they!?! Well, congrats to you and the fam! It's just awesome to know, isn't it? I have a bunch of good boy names that I'll have to share with you... I don't think any end in "n" but I'll keep thinking. I LOVE boy names for some reason. Girl names are trickier.

little giffords said...

We can't wait to meet little *****n Gifford! Of course he'll be adorable - like his brothers!

Jeremy said...

Glad to know you found out! He'll be a great addition to the family. Burton + Hayden come mind for the "n".

Lori said...

Congratulations! I know too well how you feel right now (wanting a girl). But I know God's plan is always perfect, and he's going to be just as awesome as his two big brothers!

Krista said...

Three Boys!!! I like Landon ......Had such a nice time with you guys! miss you already <3