Saturday, August 13, 2011

Our Vacation--Part 4

Our last day at port was spent at Cozumel. 
We didn't book an excursion at this island.  It was the most "city-ish" and we walked around a lot.

The boys in front of Margaritaville.


My little "pirate lover"




Toes on the nose!



We had lunch at a local Mexican restaurant....I think I like our "Mexican" better.


Carley

Devin

Cope, Gavin and Nolen with their "swords"

Later that evening, after we got back to the ship......Eric got a stomach bug.  So, our final "at sea" day he spent in our closet room.  He did start feeling a little better and managed to come out for dinner.

Sean and Sonda

Cade and Cohen.
(little bully)

My Captains


Nolen and Cohen

Mommy and 2 of her boys


We saw a water spout about 100 yards (I actually have no clue how far it was) off.  It was crazy....but it never even rained!

Love this boy!

Daddy and his "mini-me"

Mamaw, Papaw and all 10 of their Grandkids.

Our Wind blown family...

Devin and Cohen

Carley and Cohen

The WHOLE family.....all 18 of us!

0 comments: