Sunday, August 21, 2011

Where did my pants go?


I forgot to write about something funny that happened on the cruise....and I want to remember it. 
The last night of the cruise, Eric had a really hard time sleeping.  He had been in the room sleeping pretty much all day because he had a stomach bug.....so he wasn't really tired.  Since he was so restless, I was having a really hard time sleeping.  He decided to go for a walk and so I was trying to go to sleep. 
All of a sudden I hear Gavin moving around.  He climbed out of his bed and slowly got up and walked to the bathroom, fiddled with the door for a few seconds and then walked in the bathroom and closed the door behind him, without turning on the light.  Keep in mind that we are in a tiny room with NO windows, there was no natural light, it was completely dark. 
I am wondering how he could possibly be going to the bathroom in the dark.  I get up and open the bathroom door and turn the light on.  There is Gavin, peeing all over the closed toilet lid!  It is just rolling off the toilet back on to him and all over the floor.  I said, "GAVIN, what are you doing?" and I quickly lift the toilet seat.  He continues to pee and says, "I'm going to the bathroom." 
His pajama pants were soaked, so after he finished, I got him out some clean underwear and he put them on and got back in the bed. 
The next morning when I woke him up to get dressed, he sits up in the bed and says, "Ummmm......where did my pants go?"  He doesn't remember anything.