Monday, October 24, 2011

Cohen's Party

We had Cohen's birthday party on Saturday.  Things got off to a rough start.  My car was in the shop across town with the birthday banner in it.  Gavin had 2 football games and someone blocked Eric's truck in at the field.  I didn't have time to put out half of the decorations I had planned to.  If it weren't for our family coming and helping, I wouldn't have gotten it done.

You know what though?  This little guy didn't care one bit.

He helped open his presents.

My friend Jody made him a few hats for this winter....too cute!

He really enjoyed reading his cards.

Birthday boy.

Cohen and his cousin Caedmon.

Cohen and his scrunchy face.

Checking out his cake...

He did not need any encouragement....he dove right in.




I don't know who that kid is in the background with his mouth open with food in it....but his Mama needs to teach him some manners!  Oh wait.....he belongs to me.

This was Cohen after the party.....he was pooped.

2 comments:

Krista said...

These pics are so sweet!! Love the one with his hand over his mouth...he is sooo sooo cute!! Love his hat jody made!!

Jen K. said...

What a cutie! Love the picture with his hand on his chin, so sweet.

Happy first birthday Cohen!