Tuesday, January 26, 2010

And then there were 3....

Thank you so much for all the texts and emails I have received over the past few days checking on me and my eggs-haha! 

I went for an ultrasound on Friday and I had 5 eggs--we were hoping for 10 but they were 5 good looking eggs all growing at about the same pace.  I was happy....I was told to continue with shots and come back on Monday. 

When I went back yesterday....I only had 3.  The others were still there but had fallen behind and will not be big enough to release when I ovulate. 

So.....as my sister says, I have "3 grade A" eggs.  Last cycle when I only had 2 eggs I cried in the Doctors office (it was really embarrasing even though I am sure it happens a lot there).  I felt hopeless.  This time is different.....I feel good about my 3 eggs and I am hopeful that this is going to be the month. 

According to my Doctor my ovaries are just not cooperating and I am quickly running out of time.  Obviously, I know that God could work a miracle and I could get pregnant 6 months from now without the help of any Doctor.  However, it is VERY scary to think that I could possible never be pregnant again even though that is the desire of my heart as well as my husbands...and even the boys. 

So..........I am hopeful that this is my month and I can put all this fertility junk behind me.  Please pray with me and my family that this is it!  Three eggs are more than enough....

4 comments:

Lori said...

Like I always say, Mary didn't even have sex and God gave her a baby. Standing in faith with you!

Krista said...

Its going to happen! I just know it...can't wait the whole 2 weeks to find out!! ugh!!

ReBenMyers said...

Oh how wonderful. I will be praying for you, I saw on fb that your mom and sister were praying for you guys but I was not aware the reason. So now that I am abreast of the situation, I will also keep you in my prayers. I love ya girl. God Bless.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.