Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


I realize that I totally skipped Christmas....we are having a little issue with our computer (the issue being that we have so many pictures and videos that our hard drive is full--so adding more pictures makes it move REALLY slow.) Don't worry though....Eric is working on this and hopefully I will have our Christmas post up very soon!
Anyways.....Happy New Year!!! I cannot believe that it is 2010.
I can't say that I will miss 2009....it has been a rough year. We are ready to move ahead to better things.
These are my "goals" for 2010:
1. God willing....to expand our family.
2. To work out--actually run. I want to start running. I would like to run in Ayla's Great Strides Walk/Run in April. I also need to "firm things up".
3. To read the Bible through with my Mom. My Mom is doing The 2010 Journey to Knowing Him more. We will be reading a chronological Bible and she will be doing daily posts on her blog--you should check it out.
4. To be the BEST wife and mommy I can be.
I could go on but that is a great place to start. I will keep you posted on my progress.
What are your goals for the New Year?

3 comments:

ReBenMyers said...

I will pray that those God glorifying resolutions will make you and shape you into the woman God has called you to be. I too, would like to do all those things and I am reading "Discipline" by Elizabeth Elliott to help keep me on track. I want to run also, so I am going to do the www.coolrunning.com. So please pray for me too. Check out my blog, because I am doing a top 5 list.

Jen K. said...

We did the 24/7 chronological bible this year and enjoyed it. Well until September when I lost the will to do anything besides lay on the couch and sleep, but I'm hoping to still finish Oct. through Dec., just might take me until March. I thought it was cool to read it through chronologically. It helped me put stories together in my head. I've heard these stories a thousand times growing up but am still amazed at all the details I've missed. I think you are going to really enjoying reading through it with your mom.

Anonymous said...

God has done so much in your life in 2009, I can't wait to see what 2010 has in store! I'm praying that everything in your life prospers as your soul prospers! (3 John 1:2)

so proud of you!
Mom