Saturday, January 16, 2010

Round 4...or 5--I lost count.

I feel like a broken record with all this trying to get pregnant stuff....but we are trying again so we could use your prayers.

I had an appointment this morning with Dr. H and everything looks great to start shots. We will be starting Sunday. I will be doing 4 powders to 1 liquid 2x a day for the first 2 days, then I will switch to 3 powders to 1 liquid 2x a day until Friday when I have another ultrasound. I have never done 4 powders to 1 liquid before....Dr. H is hoping that by increasing the amount on the front end that it will stimulate better quality and more eggs.

I really need to NOT have pokey ovaries this time. I need about 10 amazing eggs!

Dr. H said that my best chance is within 3 months after having surgery. I had surgery in October....it is now January--you get the picture!

So....please pray, pray, pray with us for lots of beautimous eggs! K? Thanks.

Me and my raging hormones will keep you posted!

3 comments:

Krista said...

U & your raging hormones better keep us posted! We will be praying for u this friday. Can't wait to hear the news. I love you!

Jen K. said...

PRAYING!!!

Anonymous said...

My dear Allison,
This is alot to deal with. If I had all those hormones in me I might hurt someone! LOL You're handling this amazingly well. I would say that Your God is giving you the strength and grace to make it through it all. Especially those shots! OUCH!!!!

I'm so proud of you and the woman you have become! I'm believing God with you for the desires of your heart! (and mine)


I Love You!
Mom