Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Years Eve!

We had a great New Years!

New Years Eve we took the boys to eat pizza....we were very excited to let Gavin try out a pizza place that he could eat at! I was very nervous but they were great. They took his allergy very seriously and that made me feel better. He LOVED it!!! We will definitely be going back!

After our pizza we went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks, the Squeakwel! It was soooo cute and Gavin absolutely loved it. He said he wants to see it again and again.

Nolen liked it too but has a little problem being quiet. At one point during the movie he repeated something Alvin said.....and yelled out "it's on like Donkey Kong!". He cracks me up--so not shy!

Eric and I watched the ball drop in our bed and had our New Years kiss and then went to sleep....by about 12:05! I know....we are wild!

New Years day we just hung out and did a whole lot of nothing!

0 comments: