Saturday, November 14, 2009

Craft Time!

As you know if you are one of the 5 people who read my blog...Eric and I redid the boys toy room. I am still not done.....I need to finish recovering the pillows, make valances and get some stuff for the walls. I had this fabulous idea to let the boys each paint a canvas in colors that went with the room (powder blue, brown and cream) and hang them on the walls.

So, we went outside and I got everything ready. It was very messy....which I was prepared for. Nolen does not like stuff on him. He accidently stuck his foot in paint twice and it was all over his hands--he was freaking out.

I think they had fun. They didn't quite turn out the way I wanted them to but I tried really hard not to help them (I can be a control freak and this was supposed to be fun for them). Gavin's pretty much looks like a blue blob.....Nolen's actually turned out a little better.

Nolen and his yucky hands....




2 comments:

Dianne Guthmuller said...

I'm sorry that I passed the control gene on to you! This was a great idea and the pics of the procewss are so cute! I know Gavin loved doing the project in his cumfies!

I miss ya'll! <3

ILY!
MOM

Lori said...

Five people, huh? lol - I'm sure you have more readers than that!