Friday, November 6, 2009

You are NOT pregnant!!!!

Ok....so many of you have been asking me for an update about the baby making stuff.



I think that sums it up....don't you? As much as I hate to see those words I would rather do this kind of test than the ones with the lines...I think I can see lines when there aren't any.

We tried on our own this month and did not get pregnant. I pretty much knew because I didn't feel any different. I can make myself have symptoms and I still wasn't having any so I pretty much knew. I didn't even cry this month...ok I might have had tears in my eyes but I didn't cry.

I talked to Dr. H and she said that I "have" to do fertility. Obviously, I don't "have" to do fertility. I could say "NO" but she brought up a good point. I just had surgery to increase my chances of getting pregnant. By the way, I had endometriosis on one side and some on my uterus. I also had 2 cysts....one which was completely covering the opening of my tube on that side. She removed all of it....I have pictures but I won't do that to you. So, I am fully recovered and this basically gives me a window of time where there is nothing there preventing me from getting pregnant. Hence the urgency by Dr. H. Also, I am getting "old". I didn't know that 30 was "old" but when you have fertility problems and you are "old" it makes it even harder to get pregnant.

Anyways....here we go again.

I have finally come to a realization....I really do want God's perfect timing. I also believe that He works through Doctors....I really do--our two amazing boys are proof of that. As I was praying Wednesday night in the bathtub....I said "ok God, as much as Eric and I want a baby....I really do want your will. If it is not time or you are protecting me from something then I am ok with that." Don't get me wrong....I REALLY want a baby. I know that God knows how badly we want a baby...and I KNOW that if I delight myself in Him, He will give me the desires of my heart.

So round 3 here we come!!! Please be praying with us that everything will go great and we will be blessed with miracle number 3 very soon!

5 comments:

Krista said...

yay!! Well I know its going to happen this time! So you pray in the bath too? Must run in our family!! Love you pic by the way! really added to your posting <3u see u tomm!!

dianneguthmuller said...

I'm so proud of you! God's timing is always perfect!

Lori said...

I'm sorry. Negative tests are so disappointing. Soon it will be positive! I'm sure of it!

Mama O said...

Hang in there, Ali. I just had one scream NO at me on Thursday. :(

AmyQ said...

I'm praying with you! It's just a matter of time. Happy thanksgiving to you and yours! Xoxo, Amy