Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hooray for Tortillas!!!

So....we had an interesting dinner tonight. I made a fabulous dinner out of my Pampered Chef cookbook. I worked very hard on this dinner and was very much looking forward to sitting down as a family and enjoying an excellent meal.

However, I didn't notice when I was preparing this meal that I used Medium salsa verde instead of Mild. We all sat down to dig in to dinner. The boys took a bite of their yummy dinner and then it happened, "Mommy....my mouth is burning. Mommy....it's too spicy."

Aaaahhhhh......there was no way they were gonna eat it. Luckily Daddy came to the rescue....with tortillas. Plain tortillas that he put in the microwave. Why do I even bother??

The boys were happy.....and proceeded to chant "Hooray for Tortillas, Hooray for Tortillas"!!!

1 comments:

Krista said...

A-for effort!! that is so funny, I can see them yelling that..hahah