Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Go Team AYLA!

donate to my cause
I am pretty much the proudest sister ever. I have been bugging--I mean encouraging my sister to start a blog FOREVER! Aside from being a fabulous writer....she has a story. Her and her husband have been through more in the last few years than most people go through in a lifetime.
They have a beautiful little girl Ayla who has cystic fibrosis. For a long time...Krista chose to deal with everything privately but now she is ready to share. She has educated herself on anything and everything having to do with CF. It is a long story....and you can read all about it on her blog--her breathing room.

http://www.thebreathingroomcf.blogspot.com/

Anyways....the point of this post, aside from bragging on my sister is to drum up support for
TEAM AYLA! Krista has joined with Great Strides to raise money and awareness for Cystic Fibrosis research.

If you live in the Destin area you can join us April 24th for a Run/Walk for CF. If not...you can donate money to Team Ayla by clicking here:

http://www.cff.org/great_strides/AllisonGifford

Come on all you Knoxvillians....you know you want to take a trip to Destin, Florida in April. Who doesn't--right?

2 comments:

Krista said...

Yay! Ali, I love this post! Not just because its full of compliments for me. But b.c you are sharing with your "peeps" about Great Strides. I know you are going to raise some serious change, arent you? So glad you will be coming down to do this with me.

ilyou

Dianne Guthmuller said...

You may be the proudest sister, but I am for sure the proudest Mom. I have "two" daughters who are using the hard places in their lives for God's Glory!

Your proud and thankful Mom!

I Love you!