Friday, November 20, 2009

Gifford's Annual Trip to Cades Cove!

One of the things that our family tries to do every year is go to Cades Cove in the fall when the leaves are changing. We love to look at all the deer and wildlife and the leaves are gorgeous!

However, for me it is about getting good pictures of the kids!

This is how it began....it wasn't looking good.

But then, Mommy (me) started acting like an idiot. Using Nolen's little toy pirate and making up silly songs. My melodies echoed throughout the mountains. Then we got these....









This is the picture we took 2 years ago of the boys in the same spot at Cades Cove. I can't believe how big they are...sigh.

3 comments:

The Holt's said...

Too cute!! Being silly always seems to work for me as well with pictures. I wonder how much longer I will have to keep acting silly (they are now 6 and 4).

Krista said...

Hey- I loved how you took pics at the same spot and showed how big they are now!! Crazy!! Love ya

dianne guthmuller said...

Loved these! Look like a professional photographer's work! I can't believe how fast these two are growing!

Love you!
Mom