Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful...


I am thankful for my amazing husband who melts my heart and makes me laugh everyday. He still loves and surprises me after 12 years together and 8 years of marriage.

I am thankful for the "Daddy" that he is to our boys. They love him unconditionally and wholeheartedly (he is no doubt the "fun" one).

I am SO thankful that God allowed me to be a Mommy. We really struggled to get our boys here and they are such miracles. It is everything I knew it would be and more. I KNOW that He is going to bless us with another baby very soon...hopefully 2010!

I am thankful for our family. I am so blessed with awesome in-laws. I love and appreciate my family more and more with each passing day. Being away from all of them is really hard but I am so thankful for them.

I am thankful for my Church family. It took me a long time to find my place there but I have developed some amazing friendships that I know will last a lifetime.

Most importantly, I am thankful for God's mercy and grace that is new every morning. No matter how many times I let fear creep in, get discouraged or screw up (often)....He is always there.

I am Thankful!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

Dianne Guthmuller said...

I am thankful for you! You make me so proud!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I Love you!
Mom

Krista said...

Im thankful for you too! This was really good ali..

ily