Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pokey Ovaries!

Just what I wanted to hear--I have pokey ovaries.
On Friday I went for my ultrasound to check my eggs (I started shots last Sunday). It was NOT what I wanted to hear.....I had 5 very small eggs and my estradiol was only in the 100's. Dr. H wanted at least 5 good size eggs and my estradiol to be around 400. I cried...don't know if it was the hormones (I am on the highest amount of injections that I have ever been on) or the money or both but I was so upset. She said to keep doing what I was doing and to come in today (Monday) for another US.
Eric and I prayed this morning for awesome eggs and levels. As I laid on the table waiting for her to come in I prayed that she would be surprised at the change in my eggs. God totally answered my prayer....that is exactly what happened; and to top it off He even gave me a bonus egg!! I have not 5 but 6 great looking eggs. She said she wanted my estradiol to be at least 800 and it was 981! So, it looks like a great cycle after all! YAY!
So, I have pokey ovaries....who cares?

3 comments:

Dianne Guthmuller said...

Ohhhh, I love your new template it's beautiful!

Don't stop sharing! God is using you!

Love you!
Mom

your sister....krista <3 said...

Sooo pretty!! Yay for 6 eggies and high levels..WHoo-whoop!!

Im catching the blog-bug!!!

luv u..

Mama O said...

Yay! I'm soooo happy for you! My fingers are crossed in hopes that you get prego this month!