Sunday, April 11, 2010


Baby's now the size of a plum!
As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of her systems are fully formed.  (Notice they said "her".....it must be a sign!  HA!)
Well, I am officially 12 weeks!  Yay!  I am feeling a lot better--the nausea is pretty much gone.  I am still tired but I am sure that is normal considering the 2 wild boys that I have to chase around.  By the way, Nolen was playing outside in his underwear today and I didn't even care. 

 
I have decided that dresses are my best friend. Maternity clothes look huge on me and my regular clothes are tight and not comfortable. I found some good bargains on some summer dresses that I can wear for a while. 
We are sooo excited to go to Florida on Friday!  We cannot wait to lay on the beach and be lazy. 
In a little over a month we will know what this little baby is!

1 comments:

Krista said...

U look so pretty in all your pics!! Love the dress idea...Love the one your wearing...Cant will till u guys come home <3