Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter!

We had a great Easter!  We were all completely exhausted last night but it was a great weekend.  Our boys looked absolutely adorable and Gavin did not complain once about wearing a collar!

I hope you had a wonderful Easter as well and in the midst of all the chocolate and easter egg hunts celebrated the REAL reason for Easter.  As Nolen says, "Easter is weely (really) all about Jesus.  He died on da cross and then came awive (alive) again and went up to Heaven."

The boys Easter Baskets.  We took them to see "How To Train Your Dragon" last week and they LOVED it!  Hence the giant stuffed dragons!

Our Family!

Daddy and his boys

Mommy with her boys

Daddy and Gavin

Mommy and Nolie Polie

Brothers--how cute are they?

Nolen

Gavin


Even if he is all dressed up--he still has HUGE muscles!

Nolen hunting Easter eggs

Gavin

Nolen found himself some eggs and then he said "I'm done looking for eggs"!  He was over it.

Gavin showing off the eggs he found so far!

Had to throw this one in.....aren't they a cute couple???? (Eric and his brother)

WARNING....I am about to seriously brag on my husband!  Eric did a monologue at Church yesterday.  WOW....he did amazing.  First of all, the fact that he can memorize 3 pages of lines blows my mind.  He was so the "character that I honestly forgot that it was my husband up there.  We have had so many people call and say what a great job he did.  I am just sooooo proud of him.  I should have recorded it so I could put it on here for everyone to see. 

Ok..thats all for now.  Tomorrow I have a Doctors appointment and I will update then!  Yay....almost 12 weeks!

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

I LOVE the family picture! I thought I saw a hint of a cute baby bump in that one. ;) Eric did do an amazing job!

Krista said...

Love the pics, the kids look so cute..and so does your belly!! I saw it, yes i did!! Looks like it was a great day.. Cant wait to hear details from your appt tomm!!

Anonymous said...

This are priceless photos! You really can see your belly!!! (This is certainly the only time in life that would be an appropriate comment! LOL)

I loved the boys' outfits especially their hats!!!!

Can't wait for you to get down here!

Love you!
Mom

Lori said...

Your boys' outfits are killing me! So stinking cute!