Monday, June 14, 2010

Ooops....I forgot my 20 week post!

I am officially 21 weeks pregnant as of this past Saturday!
I have gained 14.5 lbs so far.  Apparently, they have 2 different scales and there is a slight difference between them.  I thought I had only gained like 4 lbs so I freaked out.  However, I had definitely gained a lot more than that at 20 weeks with Gavin and Nolen so that isn't too bad.  Please Lord.....don't let me be a fat tub-o-lard by the end of this pregnancy!
I am feeling pretty good.  I took the boys out the other day to a little park where they could play in the water (which Gavin informed me was "lame"--he is 5!), it was really hot and there was no shade to be found.  I thought I was going to die!  As if that wasn't enough torture for one day....we then headed to JoAnn's and Target and by the time we got home I was pooped! 
Here are my 20 21 week pictures!

1 comments:

Krista said...

very cute pics!! love the shirt! Halfway there!!