Friday, June 11, 2010

What is in your pants??!!!


Nolen loves to sneak and take toys with him to bed.  He loves little men and almost ALWAYS has one in his hand.  When we moved the boys bed we found TONS of toys between the bed and the wall.  We told him he couldn't take toys with him to bed anymore. 
A few days ago he came into our room at about 5 in the morning.  He always comes to my side and says "lift me up".  I reached down to pick him up and his arms were down beside him.  He wouldn't lift them so I could pick him up.  I had to go to the bathroom anyways....so I got out of bed and went to lift him up.  I then realized he had his hands down the front of his pants!  I reached down and felt something in his pants....it was 2 GI Joe men!  He had went downstairs and got them and I guess he thought that if he hid them in his pants then no one would notice.  Crazy kid!!

0 comments: