Monday, July 5, 2010

24 Weeks Already!!

This pregnancy is flying by!  I am feeling pretty good.  I can definitely tell that this is my third pregnancy.  I think I am already "waddling".....mainly because my sciatic nerve is bothering me.  I don't recall that happening this soon with the boys.  Other than that....I am just pretty tired in the evenings and my patience isn't what it usually is (which isn't saying much because I am always impatient......now I have none--zero). 

I am no longer going to tell you how much weight I have gained.  Ha!  So, obviously it is more than I would prefer at this point.  I am guessing somewhere around 20 lbs so far.  I feel like my arms and face are already filling out and I swear I have cellulite at the tops of my legs.  Ugh.  I am going to Florida in August for maternity pictures with the most amazing photographer.....Mrs. Amy Q, and I was really hoping not to look gigantic for them.  I am already considering asking if she can use photoshop to slim my arms and face down in the pictures! 
Little Man is kicking all the time.  The boys have both got to feel him and they get so excited!  Nolen is still full of questions.....he wants to know if babies poop and pee in their cribs and if he can carry the baby and if the baby is as big as his spider man toy...and on and on and on. 

We are getting really close with a name.  I think that we have pretty much decided but I don't want to announce it until I am sure.  It isn't a name that was on the poll but it was fun anyway!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful! I don't see more cheeks and arms! Can't wait to see you in person!

Love you!
Mom

Krista said...

Me neither Ali, u look gorgeous! Love your hair so dark! Aww so cool you are feeling baby boy kick now!! OCt will be here b4 you know it <3 u

Anonymous said...

You carry it beautifully! No fatty arms or big ole butt... like me:) Can't wait to see you and the boys! -Amy

Jen K. said...

You look fantastic! I am loving your dark hair and your shirt is super cute too : )

Jennifer said...

I think you look beautiful! & you have super cute maternity clothes too!! : )