Friday, July 2, 2010

Day at the Lake!

When we had a boat, we used to go on the lake all the time.  Then we had two kids. sold our boat and started hanging out by the pool instead.  It was just easier with the kids and less work for Mommy and Daddy. 
Eric's parents still have a boat and I think we went out on it one time last year.  Gavin and Nolen have been begging to go up there.  Eric's brother's family had went up and spent the night on the boat the night before. So, yesterday we headed up and spent the day with them on the boat!  The boys were so excited, as we were pulling up to the marina Gavin said "I am literally sooooo excited!" 
We had a great day! 

Mommy and Nolen riding on the boat.
Daddy and Nolen....so sweet!
The boys had so much fun swimming and jumping off the boat!
And they went tubing!
Nolen rode with cousin Wyatt.
Gavin went with Daddy
And did a little cliff jumping and rope swinging!
Gavin told me that it was "the best day of his life"!

And Nolen said "I wuv necarines Mommy!  Dese are sooo good!"

2 comments:

Krista said...

U let Nolen do a rope swing??!!! Are u insane lady? He could have broke his neck...I must be an OVER-protective mommy b.c that would never fly...those pics are so cute and really good with that camera of yours! Looks like lots of fun...why didnt' we see your belly in your bathing suit??

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! I love that lake! You need to do that more often! Cute pictures! I'm with Krista, where's our baby?

Love you!
Mom