Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sciatica......huh?

I have had a rough week or so.  I think it was last Saturday or Sunday that my back started hurting.  By Tuesday it was so bad that I was in tears and Eric called the chiropractor.  I went in and learned that my entire pelvis is shifted to the right....causing pressure on my left sciatic nerve (or something like that). 
I went back 3 days last week and would feel some relief after going but continued to have pain. 
 All of a sudden last night it just went away.....like GONE!  Totally gone.  I am not sure if the little guy changed positions or what happened but it doesn't matter.  I am sooo thankful because it really put me in a funk.  I was mad.  I have WAY to much to do to be having back issues at 26 weeks pregnant.  Aside from having 2 kids and a VERY busy husband, I have a baby room to prepare!
So.....pray that it doesn't come back!  Glucose test Tuesday....fun times!

1 comments:

Carley said...

I am glad you are feeling better! You can't hurt, you got vacations to go on!