Thursday, July 8, 2010

YUM!!!

A few weeks ago, Lori posted this recipe on her blog.  It looked easy enough and my family LOVES alfredo and shrimp (except Gavin....who just loves shrimp).  So, I went to Pioneer Woman's website and printed it out.  It was super easy and delicious!!!
While I was there, I started looking at all the recipes.  There was TONS of amazing food.  I also printed out this recipe.  Eric really likes cajun pasta....so I figured I would try it out.  It was soooo good.  I even made a version using soy milk that wasn't spicy for the boys and they cleaned their plates (After Gavin informed me that it looked gross)! 
I am all about trying new things.  They have to be simple though...and I don't like a ton of weird ingredients that are hard to find. 
So.....try this recipe and let me know what you think.  I liked it enough to put it in my cookbook!

Cajun Chicken Pasta

0 comments: