Tuesday, August 10, 2010

28 Week Update!....at 29 weeks.

I am already almost 30 weeks!  I can't believe it.  Little man will be here before we know it.  We have finally picked a name.....I will do a separate post soon and announce it--I know you are all dying to know! 
I am feeling pretty good.  I have been on two road trips in 3 weeks and my back has not bothered me at all!
I just keep gaining weight...I have gained 30 lbs so far!  30 lbs in 30 weeks is not soooo bad....if I average a pound a week and gain 40 total...that will be 5 less than Nolen.  It doesn't seem to matter what I do or eat...or don't eat--I just gain weight with babies.  Granted....exercise would probably help but I haven't done it yet.....so I can't start now right?
I am definitely tired at the end of the day and run out of breath walking up the stairs....pathetic I know.
He is moving all over the place....all the time.  His movement has changed from kicks to hard spots and shifting.  There is no feeling in the world like your baby moving inside of you....I am trying my best to cherish it and lock it in my memory in case this is the last baby for us.
Look out for a post about what my amazing Hubby did for me while I was in Florida last week...he is hot and sweet...what a package!

2 comments:

Mama O said...

You look great! Can't wait to see the new nursery and learn the new little one's name! Hang in there - hopefully only a few more weeks of this crazy heat.

Anonymous said...

those titslook lovely mom