Sunday, August 1, 2010

Guess Who Has a Loose Tooth??!!

Update: Gavin lost his tooth last night.....actually Eric pulled it out.  I have tried for 2 hours to upload the video of Gavin telling his version of what happened but I cannot get it to work.  He was sooo excited and did not even flinch when Eric pulled it out.  The tooth fairy brought him $5.00....and he came running in our room at 7:00 this morning to tell us all about it.
This is all happening WAY to fast! My first born will be starting kindergarten in 2 weeks and now he has a loose tooth! Not only is it loose but the permanent tooth is growing in behind it! YIKES! We told him that if his baby tooth didn't come out soon then we would have to take him to the Dentist for it to be pulled. He is VERY determined to get it out....does not want that tooth to have to be pulled!
I can't say that I am surprised though. According to my Mom, I had lost all my baby teeth and got braces by the age of 9!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is crazy! Stop him from growing up!

Can't wait for y'all to get here!

Love,
Mom